Thursday 12 February 2015

First Get Fit Blog Post


This morning we are trying to get everyone onto their blogs (what IS my password!!) or get you set up with a gmail account and blog for the first time.

If you have access to your blog - please provide me with your URL (when you go to VIEW BLOG, it will be in the bar across the top ....  www.something.blogspot.ca) so that I can create a list for both our class and me to find & read your posts.

Blog post #1:

You:  Tell me about yourself - What are you interested in?  What do you like to do?  What would you like me to know about you?

Us: Why did you take Get Fit?  What are you hoping to get out of the course?  Do you have any fitness goals?  What can you contribute to the class?

Here is our first day brainstorm about what success looks like in this class - do you have anything to add?



No comments:

Post a Comment