Monday 16 September 2013

Get Fit First Post

Hello girls!

Hopefully you are able to get your blog up and running today.  We have some experts on blogging in the class already that should be able to help!
Please come to me with your URL (web address) so that I can add it to our class site on my wiki at:


I am creating this page that will link blogs from the entire class so that I can easily find them, and so can you when it comes time to comment on and encourage your classmates in their journey in Get Fit.

I would like your first post to be a paragraph (or more) about why you chose to take Get Fit and what you hope to achieve in this class.  Once you have created and published your post, please find, read a follow a few other people's blogs in the class - add a few blogs from girls who may be outside of your grade level and friendship circle.  Building community!

If you have more time, please post your thoughts about the activities that we have completed so far, including about your baseline fitness tests and where you would like to go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment